PRIME Consultancy is specialized in assisting foreign corporate investors when entering Indonesian markets. A good starting point for a discussion with us is when your company is in need for a stronger local presence than only having an appointed agent on the ground. Assessing diligently if a representative office is already serving immediate needs or setting up a limited liability company (PMA) with a properly chosen business line (KBLI) is needed is of utmost importance. In certain cases it might be mandatory to involve a local partner, which is another challenge in the establishment process that needs special attention. Our experience over years setting up companies and representative offices with a competent implementation team assures that the needs of our clients are attended to at all times during such establishments.
The founder of PRIME Consultancy, Jochen Sautter, supported over 160 market development projects during his time as Managing Director of The German Centre Indonesia, a business incubator tailor-made for especially medium-sized. Multinational as well as smaller companies can nowadays benefit from the deeply rooted experience, network and intercultural knowledge of PRIME Consultancy.
Contact PRIME Consultancy for:
- Market Research & Entry Strategies Analysis
- Company / Representative Office Establishment
- Business Partner / Distributor Search
- Services Office Suits & Work Desks
- Business Delegation Support
- Interim Management
- Corporate Secretarial Services
Business Delegation Support
PRIME Consultancy offers support for companies wishing to send a business delegation team to Indonesia. Click the flyer below to see the full range of services we can provide for you.
Please download our flyer:
Distributor & Local Partner Search
PRIME Consultancy also offers services in order to identify a qualified distributor or local partner for your business. Click on the flyer below to see how PRIME Consultancy can assist you in identifying the right parties for your products and services.
Please download our flyer:
Read More News:
- B2B Marketing in Indonesia – How does B2B work in Indonesia? - November 27, 2020
- How to Strengthen Your Business Activities in Indonesia? - July 29, 2020
- New Property Trends due to Covid-19 - July 10, 2020
- How can we support New Business Development Processes for your company with the help of Start-ups? - June 19, 2020
- Omnibus Law for improving Investment Climate - March 9, 2020
- Avoiding miseries when setting up businesses in Indonesia - February 14, 2020
- Avoid frustrations, extra costs and delays when setting up business in Indonesia - November 19, 2019
- Strengthening After-Sales-Services and Maintenance in Compliance with the Indonesian Investment Law - October 24, 2019
- Utilize Sales Agencies for Market Entries - June 22, 2019
- Leseempfehlung „Die Wahl wird in der Moschee entschieden“ - April 14, 2019