PRIME Consultancy is able to cover a full range of company secretarial services that can go beyond new company formation, registration and incorporation matters all the way to the requirements of corporate secretarial work for already established foreign investment companies and representative offices. We fully understand the importance of assuring a smooth workflow within your business in Indonesia and Malaysia. So let us handle your administrative processes, corporate compliance and more and your local team can solely concentrate on doing business.
Contact PRIME Consultancy for:
- Day-to-day Administration
- Invoicing, accounts receivable and collections
- Telephone and Mail management
- Selecting specialists, i.e. lawyers, tax consultant, etc.
- Payroll services and related tax filings
- Maintaining statutory registers and company books
- Provision of registered address
- Filing periodic reports and submissions
- Opening of bank accounts with domestic and international banks
- Provision of corporate secretarial services
- Providing interim shareholders, commissioners and/or directors
- Documenting decisions and resolutions by directors and shareholders on statutory matters
By the way, many of our clients do look for cost efficiency and therefore our administration services are of particular interest to those that have smaller operations such as representative offices and newly established limited liability companies. For those we typically combine general administration matters with product registrations, mandatory reporting and financial transactions management.
Contact us for discussing your actual need and let us develop together a reasonably priced service package.